We provide our students with a platform to perform,enhance their oratorical skills and with favorable opportunities to explore,bond with their friends and for effective hands on learning experiences so that they become self –reliant and are well prepared for real world challenges.
The school has in place a comprehensive structured sports programme comprising of a curriculum with motor and physical fitness drills, fun & games, aerobics, gymnastics and athletics.
Specialized training will be given to students in sports like cricket, football, basketball and gymnastics. Excursions and educational tours to places of cultural interest and historical interest within and outside the country will be organized periodically for students escorted by the teachers of the school.
The students of Classes P1 to S2 will be members of Houses allotted to them and the House System will play an integral role in promoting the cultural and co-curricular activities of the school.
- Application Based Learning
- Creative & Innovative Teaching Methods
- Value Based & Integrated Learning
- House System
- Celebrations of important days and festivals
- Excursions and Student Exchange Programmes
- Inter-School Events
- A well stacked School Library
- Author visits
- Seminars and Workshops
- Parent Teacher Assoc
- Multifunctional Senior Campus spread over10 acres
- Latest teaching Technologies
- Experienced, Versatile Staff
- Computer and Language Labs
- Sports Ground and Facilities
- AC Auditorium
- Multifaceted co-curricular Activities